Whisk up a treat that's truly spirited with our delightful Crush Cake recipe, infused with the magic of Waterman Spirits! Let The Perfect Crush elevate your baking game, making every bite a celebration.
1 package yellow cake mix
1 3.4 oz package of vanilla pudding mix (not instant!)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup cold water
3/4 cup The Perfect Crush
1 stick butter
1/4 cup water
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp The Perfect Crush
1. Preheat oven to 325°, grease cake tin ( we prefer bundt, but use your favorite! ) .
2. Mix together all of the cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl & mix on medium speed for 3-4 minutes. Pour into well-greased pan.
3. Bake for an approximate 20-35 minutes (depending on the pan) or until a skewer comes out clean from the center.
4. While your cake is baking, in a small saucepan melt your butter. Add water & sugar, stir well, & boil for 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from stove top & pour in The Perfect Crush, stir well.
5. When cake is done, move to a cooling rack and cool completely before removing from pan.
6. Poke holes over the top & sides with a skewer or toothpick. Pour glaze over the cake slowly, allowing it to be absorbed. Let rest. Serve when ready to enjoy!